Many clients apply for a US Utility patent and may wish to file foreign applications in foreign patent office(s) should they wish to obtain patent-protection in countries that they wish to pursue product sales in. Foreign applications can be filed in individual patent offices or may be filed under the PCT (Patent Cooperation Treaty). PCT applications are typically filed in the US Receiving Office. Integrity Patent Group has established relationships with foreign associates such that we are able to offer extremely competitive pricing. Email us at for a quote today.